To achieve the forecast sales by persuading customers to buy existing and new products.
To acquire a thorough knowledge of the appropriate products so that the customer can be technically supported and persuaded of the benefits of the products.
- To maintain records on a daily basis of customer calls and other activity by using the computerised system provided.
- To acquire a thorough knowledge of all competitor companies and their products.
- To submit an analysis of activity by call by outlet group and detail by product group.
- To identify and develop Key Accounts in assigned area.
- To undertake market research work as necessary
Previous sales experience in the scientific market is preferable.